Hello! I’m a computer engineering student at USC with expertise in computer networking, software simulations, and the Linux kernel. I’m currently working on Mars 2020 at NASA-JPL. In the past, I’ve also worked in devops, web development, and high performance computing. Here’s my resume as well!
Some of my public work includes:
- Poster: LEADER: Low-Rate Denial-of-Service Attack Defense
- Report: An Initial Investigation of the Design Challenges Associated with Reliable 100GigE Packet Capture
- Project: dns-proxy
Some of my better-recieved side projects include:
- spet, a turing-complete programming language based on Spotify playlists
- lastfm-analyzer, a collection of scripts to analyze your ast.fm account
- dead-mans-switch, a proof-of-concept dead man’s switch
In my free time, I’m a longsword fencer, history enthusiast, and coffee fanatic.